Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I LOVE WHITE FLUFFY STUFF!!! =)

So I have had quite the time these past few days. Ever since last Wednesday, I have been alone in this room (with the exception of my twin, of course!). Something about white fluffy stuff falling outside the window. The kids were all excited and talking about going home. The next morning when I woke up to my alarm, there weren't any kids coming rushing in the door. I thought to myself..."Hmmm. That's wierd. I know the students were only here 3 days this week. What's going on?" Then I remembered something being said about weather and snow and snowball fights. I guess. It gives me time to catch up on my beauty sleep.
The only person to come & visit over the next three days was Miss Thompson. And she didn't even come back on Monday!
One last note...I am very worried about the rest of this week. The class has been talking something about spring break. Is everyone leaving again? NO!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!!! I'LL GO CRAZY! If I hear any breaking news, I'll be sure to let you know.

~Mouschi~

No comments: