Thursday, April 5, 2007

Beauty Sleep

So this morning when I was enjoying my beauty sleep I was awakened by kids. Throughout the whole day kids were talking about algebra and geometry, whatever those two things are!
At 12:25 all of the kids left for lunch recess and then lunch. Nice kids? Ha, right! If they were actually nice kids they'd bring me food and lots of it!! What? I get hungry too you know. Anyway, I was watching the kids come back in from art class adn these huge books were passed out and...well that's enough for one day. Ta-ta.
Ok. I'm losing my mind. Well, bye. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my beauty sleep too!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

beauty sleep is the best, maybe some boys should do ha ha !!!!!;-)

Anonymous said...

i love my beauty sleep;o!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love my beauty sleep;o!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hgiuewrg ghejrgfbhisufgks hsb u g hgj utg n bgweu bbh rbhb rih nbrijb rijh rbj brgb;;;;]]]]]